Sunday, March 24, 2024

Wrist Check

Today I´ve been sober from alcohol 1 year. Tommorow starts second year.
Me Happy. And my memory is very poor so that´s why I took this.
So I never forget what´s important in Life.


Blog readers past week;
428 with 97 comments.
Divited by country;
Hong Kong 228
Finland 74
United Statest 33
Australia 13
Belgium 8
Israel 6
New Zeeland 5
Germany 4
France 3
South Korea 3
Great Britain 2
Indonesia 2
India 2
Norway 2
Singapore 2
Switzerland 1
Tšeck Republic 1
Irleland 1
Malysia 1
Others 37

12 comments:

  1. Upea saavutus, ja tatuointi muistuttaa siitä aina! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...my mother had a problem with alcohol, I haven't had a drink in over 40 years. Good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear about your mother. That sure is a long time. Thank you my friend.

      Delete
  3. Mahtavaa, onnea ekasta vuodesta ja paljon lisävuosia!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kitos paljon Susu! Toivotaan pitkää ikää. Tärkeintä elämässä on olla elossa.

      Delete
  4. That is worth celebrating for

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sir! It´s a mile stone for sure.

      Delete
  5. Well done - I'm proud of you - loving the tattoo.

    ReplyDelete

I love to have feedback and will answer to everyone. In my blog that is. I´ll try to visit everybody but ain´t always able to comment on your blog. ♥️📷☮️