Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Reaching the Skies

With in last week I saw Orion´s Belt and Big Dipper. Soon they´re gone for Summer. To be seen next Autumn again. Only thing I miss about the Winter are the Stars. Star Talk is one of my regular You Tube channel I watch. Mr. Neil deGrasse Tyson is one of few astrophysicist I watch intensely. Photo of today is an old Super Market turned to rubbles, to be reborn as Sky Scapers, 13 to 15 stories high. So they will stand tall over those 7 stores highs around them. Skywatch Friday

14 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your lovely view on the cosmos. Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much construction going on

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It´ll take years but I believe they´re selling them as we speak.

      Delete
  3. ...that a beautiful sky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spring Sky at it´s best my friend.

      Delete
  4. Great skies, creative destruction going on underneath.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yogi♪♪♪! For hosting also.

      Delete
  5. Well, that view of the sky will be gone when the building's finished! I like the red buildings (brick?) against the blue sky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You´re right about the views gone.
      Yes they´re brick buildings.

      Delete

I love to have feedback and will answer to everyone. In my blog that is. I´ll try to visit everybody but ain´t always able to comment on your blog. ♥️📷☮️