Saturday, March 2, 2024

Flee Marketing and Moving

Today I found myself a nice glass bowl. Am gonna use it as a sugar container. Am a avid coffee junky and sugar goes nice with it. Along some milk. Less than 3€ this was. Not bad, eh? It´s contravening force of gravity it seems. Here at my new kitchen sink.


I´m about to move in my new flat. You can see reflection of my kitchen window in da pic.


Looking out of my kitchen window this is what I´ll be seeing. It´s heading to West so I´ll get all the nice sunset that goes with that. Imagine how this will look in the Summertime. I´m loving it and that´s all that matters. Am moving from South side of the City to North side of it. New neighborhood to explore. And to photograpf. I´m anxiously waiting for Spring to come. And Summer, bicycling is nice way to get around my small beloved hometown.

New Flag on my flag counter; Israel.
Flag number 53. Wellcome on board.

Blog readers past week;
161 with 60 comments.
Divited by country;

Finland 71
Singapore 14
Australia 10
United States 10
Hongkong 8
Indonesia 6
New Zeeland 6
Germany 4
India 4
South-Korea 4
Poland 4
Great Britain 2
Israel 2
Norway 2
Belgia 1
Canada 1
Denmark 1
Malesia 1
Holland 1
Others 9

8 comments:

  1. Still heavy snow there

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Business as usual. Maybe in April it´ll meltdown. One lives in hope. 👍

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the new place, I love the view. I'm not posting right now, I just moved myself. I'll be back sometime soon. Be good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...have a smooth move.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ihana astia sokerille!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Niin ja mikä hinta. Kirppis on parin kilsan päässä uudesta asunnosta ja tulee olemaan vakiokäyntikohde tulevaisuudessa. Saa kivasti kilometrejä menee sitten kävellen tai fillarilla.

      Delete

I love to have feedback and will answer to everyone. In my blog that is. I´ll try to visit everybody but ain´t always able to comment on your blog. ♥️📷☮️