Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Armas

Is Spanish for Arms. It´s also my middle name, in Finnish it mean Darling. How about that?
If this was in Spain it would mean arms-dealer I suppose.
But there´s no snow in Spain. Or is there?


Blog readers past week;
407 with 101 comments.
Divited by country;
Hong Kong 140
Finland 118
United States 39
Australia 14
Israel 11
Indonesia 10
New Zeeland 10
India 6
South Korea 6
Germany 4
Belgium 3
Canada 2
France 2
Norway 2
Bangladesh 1
Tšek 1
Denmark 1
Great Britain 1
Irland 1 
Others 37

6 comments:

  1. ...so your mom thought that yoou were a darling, how sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling arms dealer sounds amusing but darling by itself sounds alot nicer. Sounds like your mum thought you were a treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a nice street frame

    ReplyDelete

I love to have feedback and will answer to everyone. In my blog that is. I´ll try to visit everybody but ain´t always able to comment on your blog. ♥️📷☮️