Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Steaming Ice

 This morning I was at the market place. These dudes was steaming ice to get rid of things iced in the ground. Nice morning sun emphasized the steam. Never seen this in your hood or town?


Right hand side there´s this church´s belltower on that hill. Tower is 40m high and scenery is one helluva. Me and my mate climed there as teenagers. We left our marks over there. So go check them out if in doupt. Somebody called cops on us but we out-runned them, didn´t get busted. Those were the days my friend. Leningrad Cowboys are originaly from Lahti, Finland btw.

4 comments:

  1. ...no ice is to be had here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tough to work under such a weather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not really. Winter is worst, spring is a walk in a park.

      Delete

I love to have feedback and will answer to everyone. In my blog that is. I´ll try to visit everybody but ain´t always able to comment on your blog. ♥️📷☮️