Sunday, March 10, 2024

No Rest for Wicked

 I went shopping for some essentials. Mere 31€ (+ 10€ for 20 pack of zigs). I had my backpag full and a handbag too. Yeasterday felt in my legs. I was beat when I finaly got home, 2600 steps recording my fit-app. Total weight of my groceries = 8kg785g. Ziisus! Looked like so.


I slept a nap, 90min. Coffee in and off I went. Went to local ABC (service station). I was looking for air in my bicycle tyres. No luck there. There was gas station, plug n´ play electrics and carwash. No freaking air service there. Fuck me and my family too. Plan B, went to nearby Prisma (biggest retail store in Finland); I bought 5xA4 sized photoframes and walked my bicycle back to home. On the way I saw this. No, Don´t, Danger, Be Aware.


Dark came over and I stopped for dinner at local Kebab/Pizzeria. This is what I got. 3 seasons you might say. Meat from where ever sheep are grown, fries from France and salad from local wholesaler I guess. Way too BIG for me. I ate the salad, half of them fries and nost of meat. There was left over so much that atleast a children would´ve been fed. Who eats this much anyways? No me that´s fer (sic) sure. It was tasty and costed mere 10€, i.e.very reasonable I suppose. Looked like dah. Total steps today; 6276. Now I´m busted. Quick shower, evening meds and 💤Land for atleast 7 hours. Tomorrow I go again.


I tried to eat all cause my mom told me that
there´s people starving in Africa.
Now I´m fat. Hope they´re happy in Africa. 😁

Quote from Ismo Leikola - World Funniest Man 

6 comments:

  1. ...my mother told me the same thing, perhaps they are sisters?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paljon askelia. Etkö pyytänyt loppua kebabia kotiin vietäväksi?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joo, talutin vielä fillaria mennen tullen. Kirkkofillarini painaa 16kg joten se vielä siihen päälle. Oli tosiaan fillari ja ostoksia niin söin paikan päällä, kotiin vienti olisi ollut erittäin hankala niiden kanssa. Matka ei tosin kovin pitkä ole, n. 100m. Ehkä vähän liiankin lähellä laiskalle kokille..

      Delete
  3. Being well fed is lucky, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are privileged to born in where we are. Things are very different in many places.

      Delete

I love to have feedback and will answer to everyone. In my blog that is. I´ll try to visit everybody but ain´t always able to comment on your blog. ♥️📷☮️