Monday, March 18, 2024

Chemistry

 I have "only" 18 items for hygiene in my bathroom. Toilet Paper, Shower Gel, Shampoo, Condicioner, Tooth Brush, Tooth Paste, Razor, Bread Foam, After Shave, Desifion Alcohol for woundns, same for Hands, Comb, Hair Gel, Hair Spray, Body Lotion, Deodorant and Ear Sticks. Looks like so;


I would love to see female audience take on this. 
I bet there´s Millions things.
Probably doesn´t fit in 1 photo only. Am I right? 

Then I have My Meds. They´re plenty, more than your avarage grannie.
Then there´s all kind of stuff for cleaning, maybe 6 to 9 I´d say.

12 comments:

  1. ...you have a streamline life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Tom!
      I like it clean and mean.
      Minimalist if you will.

      Delete
  2. I have far less than 18 items in the bathroom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good for you. Mother Nature is thanking You!

      Delete
  3. I don't got many things eighter

    ReplyDelete
  4. I downsized years ago and trashed many things I used to think I couldn't live without. I don't think I have much more than you do. At my age I feel invisible, so I don't worry about my looks too much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds reasonable. I´m tempted to ask how old are you but apparently it´s not appropriate to ask such thing from a woman. So let´s say you wasn´t born yesterday. As am not either.

      Delete
  5. Oh wow very organised too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bit neuotic I know. But I like keep things in preticular place so I don´t ever need to look for something cause I know it´s here, here and here.

      Delete
  6. hahaha, not so fast young man... I use if not less cosmetic products for sure not more (even for house cleaning not that many different ones)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That´s surprizing. Maybe I was thinking younger ladies. Their invertory is HUGE.

      Delete

I love to have feedback and will answer to everyone. In my blog that is. I´ll try to visit everybody but ain´t always able to comment on your blog. ♥️📷☮️