Monday, March 11, 2024

Morning Thermos of Coffee and a Zig

When I wake up I turn the radio on. Then I take my meds and put CoffeeMachine to work. Then I dress up and take my Coffee and Zig into backyard to the smoking place. How do you star up your day? This is not exatly your breakfast but it´ll do. I´m a Coffee Junky but smoking I´ve used to smoke a 20 pack a day. Nowadays I smoke only 3-5 zigs a day.


Other than that I´m using this new invention called nicotine bags. Very heavy duty stuff and a poison to be precise. If a toddler would eat one of those bags he/she would die. Latest from Big Tobacco, clearly to hook up next generation of it. Because smoking has so bad reputation this is invented for that reason only. There are many flavours and strongness of these. One looks like  this. Clearly to invite teenagers to do it. Vape is so yesterday. 

2 comments:

  1. ..coffee and smoking aren't my thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, they both are psychoactive drugs so you better off.

      Delete

I love to have feedback and will answer to everyone. In my blog that is. I´ll try to visit everybody but ain´t always able to comment on your blog. ♥️📷☮️