Wednesday, March 6, 2024

End of an Ice Age

 Every months f1rst Wednesday there´s fair at the market place of Lahti, Finland. Today was very nice weather and people was plenty. Hibernation is almost over by the looks of it. Emphasizing the word almost. More cold weather is on it´s way, so it ain´t over ´til it´s over. I mean; people aren´t exatly half-nakes as you can see. 


I reasently watched a documentary of last Ice Age. In Finland we have every Winter the same weather that it was back then. You know: -25 to -30C. Most of worlds population has no idea how we cuope that. It´s very extreme I might say. Nato Forces are practizing in Lapland. They´re preparing on Arctic Warfare. It´s quite a shock for most foreign folks I presume. How cold is it when you have Winter? Or can it even called Winter at all.

6 comments:

  1. In Bucharest the winter was not so bad, but in the mountains it was more serious. But I remember from my childhood, we had -20 degrees, depending the area. But it was not sa bad. A fresh air and a beautiful white!
    All the best and Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Suzana! I wish you the same.

      Delete
  2. Great market vibe there

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too much peoples to my taste. Other than that yes.

      Delete

I love to have feedback and will answer to everyone. In my blog that is. I´ll try to visit everybody but ain´t always able to comment on your blog. ♥️📷☮️