Saturday, March 16, 2024

Dishes

 I don´t have too much of these. I tossed out very much when I did a Death-Cleaning. I´m not dieing soon - I hope - but I just don´t need any more. Singleman´s appartment with occasional female visitors. And friend but of cource. Them Moomin Mugs are 45 to 50 €/piece. They´re very much wanted in Finland. And abroad too. Finnish Desing is famous World Wide. 

As is Our Artillery. It´s European´s Biggest, we need them too. We have plenty to spear, come and get it mr. Putin. I dear you, I double dare you Mother Fucker. Slava Ukraini!!!  💙💛


Blog readers last week;
337 with 89 comments.
Divited by country;

Finland 111
Hong Kong 83
United States 48
Australia 12
New Zeeland 10
Israel 9
Indonesia 8
India 5
Belgium 4
Germany 4
South Korea 4
Singapore 4
France 3
Canada 2
Bangladesh 1
Bulgary 1
Denmark 1
Ireland 1 🍀
Iran 1
Others 25

2 comments:

I love to have feedback and will answer to everyone. In my blog that is. I´ll try to visit everybody but ain´t always able to comment on your blog. ♥️📷☮️