Sunday, December 31, 2023

Old Year

Wasn´t preticulary good year for me. At March I was hospilized. While at care I had 50-50 change recording to doctors. Now that was a close call. Jesus!

At October I was hospilized again, psy ward this time. I had a severe manic episode and I was a raging lunatic for a while. This situation is life threatening too. I mean; 20% of Bipolars ends their own life. Would you like to draw straw with these odds? Me either but I have no choice. This is something I have to live with. Or die if it goes in that direction. That said; I´ve always think I´m one of those who survives this.  But can´t be 100% sure.

On the other hand it wasn´t all bad. I gave up alcohol and been sober 9+ mounths now from that shit. And still going strong. I drank alcohol nearly 40 years. At the end I did consume suicidal amounts of it. As per usual for Bipolars. Well that´s so seen, ain´t gonna go back. My body doesn´t cope alcohol any more. I would die shortly if I would start again. So..

While in mania I bought myself new very nice guitar. And learned to comp my first song. I had two guitars previously but buying one more seemed a good idea at the time. My judgement was paralized because I was going towards the freaking mania. Bipolars are notorious to mess up their economy, some even losts their entire fortune. I just happen to have some extra money so that didn´t broke my bank. But maybe there is something better use for that money. Well, it´s gone and it´s not coming back. So might as well learn how to play it.

Tomorrow is time to look fowards to the New Year. `till then; tah dah!

12 comments:

  1. I had a big sorrow in 2023 too. 😪
    That's life.
    All the best for the future!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear that, my condolences. Yeah, life is. Everybody has some hardship way or another it seems. Life ain´t always easy/nice. If ever.

      Thank you Luisella! I wish all the best to you too for New Year to come!

      Delete
  2. Hurja vuosi sinulla takana. Ja olet tehnyt hyviä päätöksiä tuon alkoholin suhteen. Meillä hulluilla on hauskaa ihan ilman päihteitäkin, vai mitä.

    Hyvä, ettet mennyt konkurssiin manian aikana. Uusi kitara ei kuulosta niin pahalta sentään. Ja olet säveltänytkin, vau!

    Entistä parempaa uutta vuotta sinulle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kaheleilla on välillä aika kivaakin kyllä. Kyllä osastolla kuuli niin sekavia juttuja ettei nauramatta olla voinut aina. Ei kuitenkaan mitenkään pahassa tarkoituksessa tai vahingon iloa tms.

      Tarkoitin komppaamista, nappasit toisen merkityksen. Pitää varmaan ensin opetella vähän enämpi soittamaan. Monet säveltää kitaran avulla vaikkeivat varsinaisia kitaristeja olekaan.

      Kiitos paljon Susu! Parempi Uusi vuosi myös Sulle sinne.

      Delete
    2. Okei, komppaaminen!

      Delete
  3. ...I wish you a Healthy and Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish you all the best for a great 2024 and ahead with no nasty shocks but jut pleasant surprises!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Very Much my Indian Friend!

      Delete
  5. wish you a very happy new year and the beautiful snowman!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sir! Happy New Year to you too.

      Delete

I love to have feedback and will answer to everyone. In my blog that is. I´ll try to visit everybody but ain´t always able to comment on your blog. ♥️📷☮️