Friday, December 29, 2023

Yö rakastavaisten

 Satursay Classic tällä viikolla; Patti Smith - Because the Night


Take me now, baby, here as I amHold me close, try and understandDesire is hunger is the fire I breatheLove is a banquet on which we feed
Come on now try and understandThe way I feel when I'm in your handsTake my hand, come undercoverThey can't hurt you nowCan't hurt you now, can't hurt you now
Because the night belongs to loversBecause the night belongs to lustBecause the night belongs to loversBecause the night belongs to us
Have I doubt when I'm aloneLove is a ring, the telephoneLove is an angel disguised as lustHere in our bed until the morning comes
Come on now, try and understandThe way I feel under your commandTake my hand as the sun descendsThey can't touch you nowCan't touch you now, can't touch you now
Because the night belongs to loversBecause the night belongs to lustBecause the night belongs to loversBecause the night belongs to us
With love, we sleepWith doubt, the vicious circleTurns and burnsWithout you, I cannot liveForgive, the yearning burningI believe it's time, too real to feelSo touch me now, touch me now, touch me now
Because the night belongs to loversBecause the night belongs to lustBecause the night belongs to loversBecause the night belongs to us
Because tonight there are two lovers(Because tonight) if we believe in the night we trustBecause tonight there are two loversBecause the night belongs to lustBecause the night belongs to loversBecause the night belongs to lust(Because the night belongs to lovers) if we believe the night of lovers(Because the night belongs to lovers) if we believe in the night daytimeBecause the night belongs to lovers

6 comments:

  1. I like :-) Hyvää uutta vuotta!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too (no pun intented). Toivon sulle samaa.

      Delete
  2. Tää on niin ihana. Livenä olen nähnyt Pattin kolme kertaa ja tämä biisi saa porukan aina sekoamaan. Niin minutkin.
    Tosin kaikkien keikkojen kaikkien biisien aikana sekoan :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Itse en ole perillä Pattin tuotannosta mutta tämä soi radiossa päivänä yhtenä. Kolahti kovin ja kuuntelin sen Moneen kertaan. Olen toki biisin jo aiemmin kuullut. Väkevä tulkinta.

      Uutisissa oli joku aika takaperin että Patti joutui sairaalaan. Toivottavasti ei mitään fataalia.

      Delete
  3. Kiitos! Annoit meille Susupetalin kanssa hienot kesäfiilistelyt tänne loppuvuoteen 😁 Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ollos hyvät vaan. Parempaa Uutta Vuotta Sulle Sinne!

      Delete

I love to have feedback and will answer to everyone. In my blog that is. I´ll try to visit everybody but ain´t always able to comment on your blog. ♥️📷☮️