Monday, January 1, 2024

First Rays of 2024

 Hello and wellcome year 2024. Clear sky, sun´s up, -17C (1.4F)!!! 3/4 of moon is setting into west, sun is raising..well, from east (dah). It´s supposed to be weather like this for hole January. WAAAAAY TOO COLD for me. Hole country is dangerously cold and authorities are warning people about it. We have snow and cold every year but this cold - this long - is rarity. Thank G for that. 

Moving on to survive-/hibernation-mode. I have appointment to my psy nurse but other than that my calender for January is clear. Thank G for that too. Local crocery is 300 m (328 yd) away and it´s the only place I´m gonna be seen for a while. For that trip one has to dress VERY warmly, it´s possible to - literaly - freeze in such short time. 

For year to come I wish I´ll find myself a smaller (i.e. cheaper) new appartment. The one I´m living is too big - and expensive - for me. And I´ve be living here 18 years, I want to change my location. This Hood is so seen, I lived here for 40 years all together. 

I wish that I could stop smoking. I smoked for 40 years now, give or take. I´m very concerned of  withdrawal symptoms. My Friend did a Cold Turkey. He had all sorts of horrible symptoms for 3 weeks. Maybe the Cold Turkey isn´t for me. I´ll probably have to use some alternative source of nicotin. I´m not making any promise but I´ll try to kick da habid. Or cut it down atleast.

My social life is next to none. I wish I could find some. Peer Support for Bipolarians is one option but the threshold seems too high for me. And it´s only twice a mounth so no major social life in that direction.

Something photography related would be nice. With somebody preferably. Making pictures is kinda lonely hobby. You go photographing by yourself and you process them alone. Well, I have kinda digital social life with my photos. Very small corner of www. But it´s my own and I love it.

I have some thoughts on work rehab but ain´t ready for that just yet. That would definitely improve my social life. Did it for 13 months back in 2021-22. And it ended me having a mania and I could not continue it no more. Fucking Bitchpolar.

I´ll try to practise more guitar playing. I´ve been very lazy on practise department. I have no specific goal just learn something. My new guitar is a real beauty and at times I just can´t get my hands off her. Which is a good thing I gather.

It seems I want this, that and another. What will materialized is another thing all together. My Mental Gasoline Tank is running low and I ain´t fireing on all cylinders. I just hope this New Year is better for me. Previous one wasn´t the best year for me for sure.

I wish Happy New Year to all my audience. May thy year be light (as not heavy) and bright.

10 comments:

  1. Wishing you a lighter and brighter upcoming time too.
    Be strong. 🌞

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Luisella! I´ll try my best but my illness is unpredictable. And has it´s own mind, it doesn´t ask permission to come. It just comes out of the blue every now and then.

      Delete
  2. Juuri tulin kolmen vartin kävelyltä. Pakkasta -17, mutta ei tuullut, joten ei jäätynyt.

    Toivotan sulle edellistä parempaa uutta vuotta. Bipo ei valitettavasti kysy lupaa, mutta toivotaan, että se pysyy piilossa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nostan pipoani sulle. Ei olis minusta moiseen lenkkiin edes hyvällä talvikelillä.

      Yleensä ei paljon päätä palele kun on bipo päässä. Mutta välillä on aika kylmä kyyti. 🤪

      Delete
  3. ...each day is a new beginning, I hope that today is a step in a positive direction.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wise words my friend. I wish the same.

      Delete
  4. I pray your wishes come true for this year. Your -14 is too cold for me. The coldest we get here is about - 2 over winter but right now it's sunny and warm, it seems summer is finally here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amy! It seems you guys have more pleasant climate than we guys do. Enjoy your Summer!!

      Delete
  5. I cant stand the extreme cold either. Downsizing usually brings more worries though as it is often not that cheaper in comparison

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you´re on a right path with both comments.

      Delete

I love to have feedback and will answer to everyone. In my blog that is. I´ll try to visit everybody but ain´t always able to comment on your blog. ♥️📷☮️