Monday, November 13, 2023

Waitin´ Room

Of my srink. Orange is my fav color so can´t nothing but love this. It´s kinda home base and refugee camp combiend. Place to go when one needs psychiatric help. And at times I REALLY need just that. The Doctor I saw today was ready to write me a looong sick relief. I said I don´t need it just at the moment cause I´m feeling somewhat ok. But if need be I have that option at hand. For pension I´m too young she said. Bit of fine tuning of my meds she did and I was on my way. Happy and all doped up. 🤪

4 comments:

  1. Oranssi väri saa hyvälle tuulelle.
    Vai liian nuori eläkkeelle? Hmm, olin sinua nuorempi, kun jäin eläkkeelle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Niinpä. Alle 3-kymppiset pääsee eläkkeelle pelkästään masenuksesta. Mixen siis minäkin kun on vielä noi maniat siihen masiksen kylkeen.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It´s probably very well considered what color would suit for waiting room in hospital.

      Delete

I love to have feedback and will answer to everyone. In my blog that is. I´ll try to visit everybody but ain´t always able to comment on your blog. ♥️📷☮️