Friday, November 10, 2023

Half Masted Flag

As I left home early in the morning I saw this. Wondered who had died. On a busride I saw 3 more flag as so. I wondered whutta fucking epidemic this is. As I saw 5th half masted flag I remembered that today is funeral of a former diplomat and president of Finland Martti Ahtisaari. Then I saw many more of those on my way on my way. The dude was given a Nobel Peace Prize early 2000´s. He´s maybe better known in foreign countries. After he made peace in  Namibia he has been a Honorary President there. Sorry about a piss-poor quality of my shitty mobile. But you get the picture.

6 comments:

  1. ...there are times when our flag seem to be at half mast forever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One would think about things in Ukraine. They´ll be half masting their flag for long now. And in the near future as well. 🌻💙💛☮

      Delete
  2. I hope he was a worthy person to deserve the flag half masted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was very famous diplomat and got himself Nobel Peace Prize. And he was president of our beloved country for 8 years. So he was worthy the honours.

      Delete

I love to have feedback and will answer to everyone. In my blog that is. I´ll try to visit everybody but ain´t always able to comment on your blog. ♥️📷☮️